Saturday, October 23, 2010

This Week is Going to Kick My Tush.



This week is going to be a busy one. Today, while at work, I plan on working on Kimber's owl costume, her granny square blanket and work on at least one more thing on my Etsy Shop. I just posted two new things this morning. Go check it out
I also need to find the rest of my Halloween costume.

I plan on learning some skills on the sewing machine at my mom's alteration shop and eye doctor's appointment on Wednesday, I have a photoshoot on Thursday and I have a book signing to go to in Dallas, vintage shopping at The Dolly Python, Cupcake eating at Sprinkles, eat with some friends in Dallas real quick and then off to a Halloween party ALL on Friday! You got all that? I didn't think so. Haha! Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment