Saturday, October 9, 2010

Buzz, Buzz, Busy Bee.

I went thrift shopping with my mom on Tuesday. SO much fun!! We're going to try to do this weekly. It'll be our mother-daughter bonding. :) I found this super cute vintage camera. I'm not even sure if it works yet. For $7, this might have to be my best thrifty find yet.

It's a Petri 7S. circa 1963. I intend on doing some research on this camera sometime today so I can start shooting with it. I love the leather case that came with it. It also has a little case for the film.

Here are a few photos I found taken with this type of camera found here


These pictures make me super excited about using it!!

Here is a preview of what I've been working on for my Etsy Shop


I worked more on Kimber's blanket. I'm only 1/4 way done. I need to step it up before it gets too cold.


I've been invited to a Starving Artist Showcase where few friends are showing off some artwork. I'm really excited about seeing the pieces. If you're in Dallas, you should come!


I still need to get started on our Halloween Costumes.

This is the costume I'm making for Kimber.


Tutorial found here

My project for my Halloween costume.

source

3 comments:

  1. what a great find! I hope it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such a cute Blog yozu have here!
    I really really love it. These photos are gorgeous. And the costume is so twee. ;)
    I would be glad if you take a look at my Blog and I'd feel so honoured if you want so follow me.
    Lovely regards,

    xx, Jana from petit fournil de paris. :)

    ReplyDelete