Monday, October 25, 2010

New Blog Schedule.

Starting today, I will have a little structure to my Blog. Here is the new schedule.


This is pretty self explanatory.


Each Monday I will be posting a tutorial. I'm a big crochet fan, so get your crochet hooks ready! It won't be the only thing, but be expecting plenty of crochet patterns, decorating ideas, embroidery, sewing...the list goes on and on. :)


I love food. Who doesn't?! This day will be dedicated to my favorite HEALTHY foods and recipes.

I hope this will get more of you guys interested in my blog. I will be starting today with a DIY. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I remember trying to schedule my blog. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :D I hope it works. I didn't want to have something EVERYDAY or I would have a lot of trouble sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete