Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh Yeah.

I just bought this little beauty for my Halloween costume.

found here
I couldn't find one exactly like Zooey Deschanel's, but this will have to do. I can't wait to wear it!!! I'm not only going to wear this adorable pinafore dress on Halloween. That's for sure.

Jason got me a couple of cap guns the other day. They're fun to play with.


I've got the hat. See.

I just have to see if it's ok with Kimber if I borrow it. :)

All I need now are some red cowboy boots. I really don't want to buy any, because I know I won't wear them again. Any suggestions?

I'm so ready for Halloween! It's going to be fun this year because Kimber gets to go on her FIRST trick-or-treat adventure! WOOO! I'm currently cutting out her "feathers" for her owl costume. I can't wait to put her costume together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment