Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wishing for Fall to Come Faster...

It's been so unbarably hot in Texas. It's been a steady 105 for the past two weeks. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 107!! Breaking the record high set back in 1956. EEEK! And of course the heat index is going to be a staggering 110 or 112 degrees. They've advised people to stay indoors if possible. With all this hot weather, I've been wishing for Fall to come a little faster this year. Here are some inspirational pictures to help cool you down and make you think of my most favorite season.


Pretty Leaves.



This dress is ADORABLE. Maybe I should dye my hair auburn like this for Fall. Hmmm.


Pumpkin Pie.


Pumpkin Spice Latte...my most FAVORITE latte flavors from Starbucks!!!


Pumpkin Patches.


Halloween. I think we're going to be Indians this year. What are you going to be?


I hope you liked my Fall inspired blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment