Friday, August 13, 2010

Progress...



I'm progressing with my 4 Simple Goals list. I started today with making to do list so it will be hard for me to procrastinate. I got a lot done today around the house that needed to be done. Simple things like all the laundry, vacuum, sweep, mopped, washed all the dishes, made a menu, and grocery list. I also called Kimber's doctor for her 2 year check up. She's about 4 months past due on her check up. Thankfully she hasn't missed any shots. I have a horrible habit of keeping ALL bills that are mailed to me. Even after I paid them. I went through a huge pile and threw away the ones that I have paid. I started a workout routine that I plan on doing daily. Pretty simple...just 200 crunches, 50 tricep dips, 50 lunges, and 50 step ups. I will increase the number every two weeks or so.

I guess my 4 Simple Goals list will turn into many smaller goals. Eh..it's ok. It's my list of goals and I can do them the way I want. :)

Oh! I found this fantastic band called Dry the River. I can't get enough of them. I love all their songs. PLEASE check them out. You'll be glad I told you about them.

2 comments: