Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ten Things I Love!!

1//Hanging Bubble Chairs. I will have one someday.

source
2//My dad's french toast.

source
3//Bubble tea!!

source
4//She & Him's new music video for Don't Look Back! SO cute.

5//Tiny Tim.

source
6//Renegade Craft Fair is coming to AUSTIN!!!

7//This lovely restyle project from PaperSparrow. I need to work on mine this week.

8//Super cute chalkboard globe D.I.Y from Design Sponge

9//Mac Gel Eyeliner.

source
10//This adorable plaid dress.

source

4 comments:

  1. Hold on... Mac gel eyeliner? Must get my hands on that!

    Also, loving the hanging bubble chairs & the plaid dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Mac made that style of eye liner. Thanks because I am totally buying it this weekend.

    Peace
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tiny Tim! When I got my ukulele, my mom told me that I had to learn tiptoe through the tulips and sing it like him. :)
    Everything else is lovely too! Love the restyle project...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had interesting craft fairs here in Adelaide (Australia) - *sigh*

    ReplyDelete