Saturday, January 1, 2011
2 0 1 1.
2010 was a roller coaster of a year. More bad news than good. The only super great things that happened were that I got married and we visited Portland. :D It could of been a lot worse, but it could of been a lot better too. I did learn and mature a lot in 2010. Here are some resolutions and goals that I will be working on this year.
1. No more smoking. Do I really have to explain why?
2. Pay off ALL debt.
3. Downsize. This includes renting a smaller house or ::gulp:: an apartment. I hate living in apartments. This also means that we'll have to have a garage sale to save space for a smaller house. Hopefully, we'll find a cute old house like this one:
4. Monthly photoshoots with Kimber. I want to capture as much as I can of her. She's getting so big, so fast. It's the only way to keep her at the same age forever.
5. Be organized when planning anything and everything.
6. Healthy habits. I believe your at your happiest when you're at your healthiest.
7. Spend more quality time with my best friend. My husband.
8. 365 project. Starting today (when I get home from work).