Saturday, January 1, 2011

2 0 1 1.



2010 was a roller coaster of a year. More bad news than good. The only super great things that happened were that I got married and we visited Portland. :D It could of been a lot worse, but it could of been a lot better too. I did learn and mature a lot in 2010. Here are some resolutions and goals that I will be working on this year.

1. No more smoking. Do I really have to explain why?

source

2. Pay off ALL debt.

source

3. Downsize. This includes renting a smaller house or ::gulp:: an apartment. I hate living in apartments. This also means that we'll have to have a garage sale to save space for a smaller house. Hopefully, we'll find a cute old house like this one:

source

4. Monthly photoshoots with Kimber. I want to capture as much as I can of her. She's getting so big, so fast. It's the only way to keep her at the same age forever.


5. Be organized when planning anything and everything.



6. Healthy habits. I believe your at your happiest when you're at your healthiest.



7. Spend more quality time with my best friend. My husband.


8. 365 project. Starting today (when I get home from work).

source

6 comments:

  1. Holy moley! that house is the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it?! This is exactly why I'm moving to Portland. The Northwest area is beautiful and they have adorable houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be with you on the paying off debt, for sure! And if you're looking for a place to share your 365, I started a flickr group for bloggers doing a 2011 365! We'd love to have you join us!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1594092@N21/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking!! This is perfect! Thank you. I just joined and I'll post my first picture today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with all your goals but especially the 365!
    xo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable photos. and yes..i think i should eat more veggies for the new year as well. we'll see how long that lasts for though hah

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete