Sunday, January 23, 2011

Decisions, decisions.

My daughter is turning 3 in April. She's growing up too fast! She just got a big girl bed the other day and is doing fantastic! Last year, I started planning her birthday party way too late, so I've decided to start planning now. I found some fantastic invitations here.
I need help from you guys on the theme I should pick. Here are the options:

1. Bumble Bee Party.


source.

2. Circus Party.

source.

source.

3. Hot Air Balloon Party.

source.

4. Kite Flying Party.


source.

I'm having a hard time deciding what theme I want to do. Help!! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think the circus theme would be a lot of fun. My daughter turns 3 in October this year so I have to think of a theme too - exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kite flying party would be fun, but maybe too grown up. could you make it a bubble blowing party instead and get those big bubble blowing sticks we all used to have as kids?!
    -steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Good idea, Stephanie! PS: We miss you, meow!

    ReplyDelete