Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ten Things I Love Sunday! //Food Edition//

I think I'm just really hungry today. Haha! Enjoy and don't drool on your keyboard!!

1//sushi.

Sushi will always be my number one favorite food. SO tasty and I can eat 5 rolls without feeling fat! :)

2//mashed potatoes and gravy.

I love starch! I want to be this lady riding down a mountain of mashed potatoes and gravy. She looks so happy.

3//stuffed bell peppers.

Yummy and healthy!!

4//tacos.

The best tacos I've EVER found are the tacos at Fuzzy's Taco Shop

5//toast.

I love carbs.

6//Chick-Fil-A sandwiches.

Oh, so good! I love their lemonade too.

7//bubble tea.

I still haven't had my bubble tea fix from two weeks ago!

8//pizza.

I will always have love for pizza...always.

9//snow cones.

Snow cone stands should be open all year long!! White coconut is my favorite. MMM!

10//stuffed mushrooms.

My most favorite appetizer!

sources//1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10

6 comments:

  1. (apologies ahead of time for the super long comment)

    1 - i could eat japanese food everyday FOREVVURRR!

    2 - i am a potato whore.

    3 - i will have to try making these some time. i've only had them maybe twice in my lifetime.

    4 - looks like there's a Fuzzy's that just opened near me.. will have to check it out! although Fuel City bfast tacos are my fave!

    5 - i loved toast as a kid. my cousins and i used to sprinkle sugar on top of butter, and even condensed milk on toast is awesome!

    6 - mmMmm.. chicken biscuits. but like i said, i'm a potato whore, and i always seem to crave their waffle fries every saturday night around 9:45.

    7 - have you had popping boba? it's like an explosion of surprise in every sip/bite! you wouldn't believe how excited i was to finally see edible drinks making it big out here in the states.

    8 - surprisingly i've kinda lost my love for pizza. i think cuz i grew up in NY i have high expectations for what i consider to be good pizza, and it's hard to find.

    9 - i don't even know where i can get snow cones out here! they're definitely a good reminder of my childhood summers. snow cones and italian ices.. yum!

    10 - love mushrooms...i wish there was a fast food place you can get these from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably could of easily made this into a 20 things I love sunday. I just LOVE food! I love reading extra long comments!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha that picture of the lady riding down the mash is so funny! I've always wondered what bubble tea is? What does it taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love that lady. She is my new favorite person. OOhh! Bubble tea tastes like heaven. It's a Japanese drink that has big tapioca pearls at the bottom. The tapioca pearls are usually soaked in a sweet concoction before the drink is made. It's served with a big fat straw so the tapioca pearls can be sucked up and chewed. It's kinda like having gummy bears in your drink. I really want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post - everything is so vivid and looks so delicious! I could definitely go for some sushi, and those tacos look amazing! And mmm bubble tea! :)

    ReplyDelete