Sunday, May 29, 2011

Future Project//Cigar Box Fiddle


source
As a lot of you know, I play the violin and I was raised listening to a lot of blues. I remember listening to my grandpa sitting on the bed, listening to his old country and blues records while singing and playing his guitar and harmonica. That's probably one of the best memories I have of him. I've recently picked up the violin again and I now have a craving to make my very own cigar box fiddle. I've even found instructions on how to make it!

source

source

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to learn to play the violin! You should post a video of you playing your new friend:)

    xo,
    Strawberry Moth

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your posts!! can't wait to see the violin! amazing diy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea! It would certainly make for a unique instrument plus you could really personalize it. I hope you get to make it one day!

    ReplyDelete