Wednesday, May 25, 2011

//Crazy Week//


Jason and I celebrated our first anniversary on Sunday. We had a nice little date night and saw Thor in 3D. I thought it was really good, although, my eyes were straining from the 3D images after about an hour into the movie.
On Monday, I picked up our friend Clem that came all the way from England. Clem is an amazing composer. Add him on your Facebook here

We showed him around and showed him some Texas things. We went to Cabela's to look at all the taxidermied animals.


I also took him to Walmart for the very first time. He was just the sweetest thing. He taught me a lot of British terminology while we hung out. For example:

Shopping cart/buggy=Shopping trolley.
Pants=Trousers.
Trunk of a car=Boot.
Trash can=Bin.


Jason and Clem watched football stuff and they discussed the rules of American football and rugby. I really hope we get to hang out with him before he has to leave. I have to work 22 hours of overtime this week and I'm not sure if I can pull that off. :/

Also, I get to talk on a local radio station on Friday morning called Lonestar 92.5 KZPS because my mom decided to enter me into their hottest mom contest without me knowing. Once she was notified that I was in the top 50, THEN she told me. Now I'm in the top 5 and each of us get to talk to their morning guys, Bo & Jim. I'm so nervous, every time I think about it, I want to puke. I've NEVER talked on the radio...not even on the phone, but I actually have to sit down with them. EEEEEK! The winner of the contest gets $2500 worth of spa treatment. I'm in MUCH need of some of that...especially after these past couple of weeks. GEESH! Do me a favor and VOTE FOR ERIN!!! If you have the time on Friday morning, listen to my interview at 9:20 AM CST. You can listen to live feed of their radio station here.

No comments:

Post a Comment