Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Project//Day 22.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
I wish I was better at not complaining and becoming so discouraged at the dreams and goals I'm trying to accomplish.


I have a lot of expectations in life and the only thing I think of during the day is how I can make my life better. I'm young and the world is my oyster! I want to try everything. I want to experience what the world has to offer me, but I'm in a position in my life to where sometimes, doing that is not all that easy. I will start a project full force and work on it so much that I stop before it's ever finished. I need to stop stretching myself too thin. I need to realize that I have boundaries. I'm only human.
I came across one of my favorite bloggers, Elsie's post today and I finally get it. That's what I need to do. I need to stop complaining and becoming so discouraged and suck it up. I have to be honest, I'm not ALWAYS so optimistic, especially when I'm working non-stop on several projects. I need to stop, breath and enjoy life sometimes, and then get back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment