Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Day Project//Day 14.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
My sweet baby bear, Kimber.

It's strange to think back to the days before I had Kimber. Having a child makes you realize how selfish you really were. You now have a child that is YOURS and it's YOUR responsibility that they become the VERY best that they can be by giving them every opportunity to become great. Kimber is just like me. Very stubborn and independent. No matter how many times she will be given advise, she'll have to experience everything herself and learn the hard way. She's going to be very difficult to deal with when she becomes a young adult. Every time I think about her becoming a teenager, I cringe. At least I know what's to come and how to deal with it. I hope we will have a relationship like my mom and I have now. I seriously don't know what I would do without my mom. My mom always tells me how much I'm like her and how much Kimber is like me. I love how Kimber stares at me while I'm getting ready in the bathroom. She loves to put make-up on with mommy. She's always asking questions and she's ready to learn. The other day she was talking with my mom and she said,"Nanny, I want to go to school." Just out of nowhere. She doesn't even know anyone her age that goes to school. I guess this means I should look into some pre-schools in my area. I was going to wait until she was 4 to put her in pre-k, but if she thinks she's ready then I'm all for it. I will enroll her in dance classes this year too. I can't wait to see her in a little ballet slippers and tutu. She's going to LOVE it! I'm also planning on having her take harp lessons when she's a little older. With a child like mine, you HAVE to keep her constantly busy, or she'll become bored and crave challenges. Just like me! I can keep going on and on about her, but I'll spare you. I'm SO blessed to have such a wonderful, smart, beautiful and loving daughter. I don't know what I would do without her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment