Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Project//Day 13.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

source
This is really hard for me to pick just one band/artist. I love music so much and every week I have a band/artist that I become obsessed with. This week I'm really into Andrew Bird. I've always liked his music, but this week I am completely obsessed with it and it's probably because I would REALLY like to pick up the violin again. I started playing when I was 5 years old and stopped when I was about 18. It's been so long that I feel like I've forgotten everything. I pulled out my violin last night and tuned it. It was so out of tuned. My bow is ruined because the bow wasn't loosened while it was in the case for all those years and most of the horse hair broke. Luckily, violin bows aren't too expensive and I plan on buying one soon. Andrew Bird started playing at a young age as well and was taught with the Suzuki Method. I was also taught by the Suzuki Method. I've lost all my Suzuki Method books so I plan on buying those soon and starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment