Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Project//Day 10.

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

source
I know this sounds horrible, but I don't have a best friend. Jason and my mom don't count. They have a special place in my heart, but outside of husband and my mom, I really don't have a best friend. I have several good friends that I love dearly, but no one to go on last minute road trips together or anything fun like that. I'm sure some people are going to be hurt by this post, but it's the honest to God truth. I consider myself a push over, though. Anytime I do have a "best" friend they end up walking all over me. I have to admit...that IS my fault, but why do people have to be so mean? If I wind up only having my family as my only friends, I will be happy with that. At least I know they won't take advantage of my kindness.

2 comments:

  1. story of my life! I've always struggled with keeping friendships healthy, or together at all. thank goodness for family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am! Son House is so wise. A true friend IS hard to find.

    ReplyDelete