Sunday, July 11, 2010

Etsy Shop is Offically OPEN!


I finally opened my Etsy shop this weekend. You can find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/followXtheXdot?ref=seller_info


I still need to do some editing on my shop, i.e. the banner. I'm also planning on posting a lot more items, hopefully sometime today. I'm slowly, but surely, getting closer to my dream. I just wish I had a little more support from friends and family. Everyone thinks I'm not going to go through with it, but I am! And this proves it. I felt relief and empowerment whenever I posted my first item. Now all I have to do is sell the items. Well, I'm working on some embroidery to sell in my shop. I'll keep you posted!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your Etsy Shop. That reminds me that I have to work on mine more. I've listed one item some time ago and I haven't made anything since. Shame on me!
    I'm sure you'll be doing fine, don't worry about what others are telling you. If you believe it, you can make it! (also a reminder for myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm sure I'll get behind myself with posting things. My goal for each day is to make at least ONE thing to sell. Send me your etsy link and I'll add you as a favorite and promote you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful - congratulations!!! That is one of my goals for the year, I'm soo impressed with you :) BEST OF LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete