Friday, July 23, 2010

Dream Catcher.


I had a dream last night. I can't remember the last time I dreamt, but it felt good to dream. I was getting worried I would never dream again. I've been thinking about Portland so much that I guess my brain likes my thinking and it decides that I should think about Portland even while I'm sleeping. My dream started out on a SUPER busy sidewalk in downtown Portland. Jason and I are fighting our way through the crowd to get to a vintage clothing shop. We make it inside and I start trying on dresses...in the middle of the store. People are starring at me, but it doesn't bother me. Then, the next thing I know, Jason's gone. I find the dress I want and go looking for him on the busy sidewalk and find him at Powell's book store looking at comics. I know that's not an amazing dream, but when you don't dream in a long time, you take what you can get. Happy dreaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment