Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Fall!

It is NOW officially Fall and I couldn't be more excited. I had to celebrate with some warm apple cider. Mmmmm... What are your favorite Fall activities?



I also did some shopping and more crocheting. I'm pretty sure I can crochet granny squares in my sleep now. I have 230 more granny squares to make for Kimber's blanket before it's done. At the rate I'm going, I should be done with it around the first of November. Just in time for the chilly weather.

My thrifty finds for this week:


Cute Ceramic Kitty Piggy Bank for Kimber.


Ceramic Owl Planter.


Ceramic Owl Wall Hanging.


Vintage Wooden Plaque.


Suspender Shorts and Peter Pan collar shirt for Kimber. SUPER CUTE!!

I was planning on cleaning up our new studio, but never got to it this week. :( I hope to do some work on it next week. I'll keep you guys updated. For now, I need to look up some decorating ideas for the studio. Back to working on Kimber's blanket!!

1 comment:

  1. that shelf that the kitty and owl are on is so so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete