Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Etsy Craft Party!!

Hello fellow crafters! This Friday I will be hosting a craft party to celebrate everything handmade and Etsy's birthday! If you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and want to come, let me know! This is totally free! You're more than welcome to bring your own stuff to work on or you can join me in my projects.

These projects were found on Etsy.

I will be making this cute Fabric Flower Brooch. (It can also be used as a hair accessory)


Supply List:
Sewing needle
Straight pins
All purpose thread
Embroidery floss
9" x 12" felt square
1 1/4" x 28" strip of cotton fabric (plus approx. 6" x 6" square of the same material)
Fabric glue
Scissors
Fabric marker or tailor's chalk
Metal pin back (or aligator clip if you want to make it into a hair accessory)

Yarn Wreath with Felt Embellishments.



Supply List:
8" Styrofoam Wreath
Your choice of 2 different colored yarn
Your choice of 3 sheets of felt
Scissors
Fabric Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment