Monday, November 1, 2010

D.I.Y. Monday! Crochet Hair Bow.



This is a SUPER easy pattern that you can whip out in about thirty minutes.

SUPPLIES:
-Yarn. I'm using Vanna's Choice 100% Acrylic Medium Yarn.
-H8/5.00mm Crochet Hook.
-Aligator clip or bobby pin.


PATTERN:
Ch 40,
Row 1 - ch2, Sc 40 then turn
Rows 2-7: repeat row 1.
You should now have a rectangle. Fasten off yarn. Slst both ends together.
Center of Bow-
Ch 7 then ch2, Sc 4 rows. Fasten off yarn.
Finishing:
Slst bow center around bow, gathering the middle of the bow and joining at back of bow.
Attach alligator clip or bobby pin to the back of the bow and enjoy! You could easily attached this bow to a headband if you so desired.

Happy crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, cute DIY! :) I *love* Vanna's choice, too - my fave yarn to work with, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bow is so cute! I wish I can crochet but I sux at it! :-(

    xoxo
    HAPPY NOVEMBER!
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete