Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Time is Happy Time!!

Today is EASTER!! WOO HOO! Kimber gets to egg hunt for the first time today! I will be posting pictures of her tomorrow. A lot has happened in the past few days. I finally got my car back and it's running fine now. I thought I would NEVER get my car back. Jason starts his new job on Monday and we can't wait to get some extra money coming in. Since Jason will be working, we needed to find a babysitter. A friend I work with referred me to her babysitter, we met her yesterday and she is SO super nice. Kimber will only be going to a babysitter once a week and it's a little scary, but she needs to work on her social skills, like sharing. I've decided to sign up at a gym and I'm really excited to start working out with friends. It's Spring and it's time for some much needed changes. I can finally see the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

I wish I had this to wear for Easter:



and this:



OHHH! And also this:



Here are some cute pictures to inspire your Easter!! Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment