Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Update...

My weekend was pretty busy. My future sister-in-law (who is also a bridesmaid) and my friend Liz came over to help me with the pom-pom flowers. We got a lot done, but there is a lot more to do. Liz made me realize that there are somethings that I didn't even think of, like napkin rings and silver ware. I need to sit down and make a COMPLETE list of the things I will need. I even almost forgot about a garter. I'm so scatterbrained. Hahaha!! I didn't even have an idea of what I wanted for a wedding cake until just recently. Here are a few pictures of the cake that I fancy.





OH...and instead of making invitations, I thought it would be best to just buy them. It will take me WAYYY too long to make them myself. They'll match the cake too!! I was thinking about getting the RSVP cards, but that would set me back another $300, SO instead I'll just note on the bottom of the invitation to RSVP to my e-mail. I'm so cheap. Hahahaha! I found the invitations here: http://www.hellolucky.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment