Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Ahhhhhhh! Someone HELP!
So, I have to vent a little bit. I feel so overwhelmed right now with everything that I need to do. Here is a small TO DO list:
1. Plan Kimber's birthday party. I need to make a list of guests, get invitations, cake ideas, presents, etc. I only have a month to do it all!!
2. Get SOMETHING done with the wedding crafts. Everything is half-way done. I will start a project and never finish it.
3. Get the bridesmaids together to discuss dresses and possibly have them help me with crafts, plan bridal shower, and discuss details on the bachelorette party.
4. Buy wedding invitations.
5. Sell wedding dress that I bought almost 2 years ago and buy the new one I want.
6. Get a wedding band for Jason.
7. Get with Jason's aunt, uncle and cousin about the wedding decor. Where are the tables going to be set up? How many will we need? Linens? Hay bales for ceremony seating?
8. Wedding cake?
9. Get roots done. They look horrible.
10. Order new contacts.
11. Start a workout and diet plan for me and Jason.
12. Bridal shots with Miss Missy Photography.
13. Buy hair accessories.
14. Wedding food? (other than craw fish)
On top of all of this, the ONLY car that we have broke down on my way home last Tuesday. The repairs are going to cost us about $1500.00 and as of now, it's still in the shop...AND for some reason they can't find one TINY little bearing to finish the job until tomorrow night. So, ALL of my plans that I had last week to go to the park to fly kites, have a picnic, and to go to the vintage store were all squashed. I didn't get ANYTHING done last week and now it looks like THIS week, I won't be able to get anything done. I'm going to be 2 weeks behind on my plans. I don't need this at all right now. It's time that I ask for some help. To my family and friends; if there is ANY way you can help me with any of this, PLEASE let me know. I'm desperate.