Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fantastic Thrift Finds.

Hello, darlings and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I don't have any plans today for Halloween because I'm working all day today and all day tomorrow, but it's ok. I'm not much into Halloween this year. I've been thinking more about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Which reminds me, I need to make a list of Christmas presents that I'm going to get everyone. I'm going to make this Christmas special by finding great things on Etsy, at antique malls, flea markets, etc. Speaking of finding some great things, check out this thrifted square dancing dress that I found at a local Good Will for $2!! It's my favorite dress that I own right now.


I wish that I could find a hundred of these dresses and wear them ALL the time. It's so much fun to spin around in. I don't think I've loved a dress this much since I was a little girl.

I also found one of these cute vintage wire baskets for $2. They usually go for about $20 on Etsy.com. VERY good find.

No comments:

Post a Comment