Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I feel like I'm on top of a really tall roller coaster...

and I'm nervous, a little scared, but mostly....REALLY excited. Jason and I get married in FOUR days! I just got my invitations in last night, so I'm scrambling to mail them out today so family and friends can at least get something before the wedding day. I should of ordered them a long time ago, but they're adorable and they're as cute as a button. I got them from Hello Lucky and I highly recommend future brides to use this company. They were super friendly and got them to me a quickly as possible. Here is a glimpse of what they look like:



Of course, the R.S.V.P date has changed, but other than that, it looks just like this.

I got my Polaroid film from the IMPOSSIBLE project today. I'm really excited about using it with my Polaroid camera in Portland for our honeymoon!



This weekend was a COMPLETE success. I went on a bachelorette trip to Austin, TX and had fun with the girls. We spent a lot of our time in the South Congress district where all the cute little vintage shops were and we attended the Renegade Craft Fair!! I met Elsie Flannigan from RedVelvetArt.com. I was pretty much star struck when I saw her. I was kind of scared to introduce myself, but she was super sweet and very quiet. I never expected her to be so quiet. There were SO many things to look at! They also had a photobooth from magbooth.com there. It was free and TOO fun!




Goodies from Renegade Craft Fair:



I wish we had more time to explore, but it's ok. Austin is only a few hours away and I've promised myself that I will go back soon, especially if Renegade Craft Fair comes back to Austin next year. I know for a fact I'll be back for that. Welp, I have to get back to my crafting for the wedding. There is so much to do and so little time. Here are some boutonnieres that I made the other day for the guys. I thought they were adorable and SO super easy. I'll be posting more wedding crafts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment