Hello, darlings. I'm Erin and it is so very nice to meet you. Today is Sunday and I'm at work, which means I'm bored and when I'm bored my mind tends to wonder on fashion, art, and other important things. My fiance and I are about to buy our first home and so lately I've been obessed with furniture. Here are some things that I would L-O-V-E to get for my daughter's room.
1. This dresser.
5. This children's wicker rocker.
3. This crib bedding.
4. A wooden toy box. (painted white)
5. This birch tree wall decal.6. This squirrel bank.
7. This momma and baby owl figurine.
8. I'm planning on starting some embroidery work so I can hang it in her room with these patterns from sublimestitching.com.
9. Two or three of these shelves.
10. A wire basket for her books.
11. A moss terrarium.
12. And finally...the paint.
One wall will be painted with chalkboard paint so she can express her artistic side. This is the color of the chalkboard paint.
Tell me what you think! Any other suggestions?